Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of starting up a new global company? Epiroc is the company Atlas Copco dividended out in 2018, with shareholders' and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc is a leading global productivity partner
in the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding
of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
The Technical Information Specialist will providing technical information to ensure proper operation and maintenance of our products.
Meeting with clients to discuss possible projects, finalizing timelines and discussing data and information that is to be included.
Researching and verifying information that is to be included in the technical information.
Completing the project within the stipulated timeline and submit it to the reviewer for feedback.
Completing all revisions and modifications as required.
Learning about, working with, and utilizing various new and existing software publishing and CMS/CCMS system
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Meeting goals and plans by effectively organizing, planning, and prioritizing work.
Apply to MRS business decisions when creating technical information.
Must be a team oriented person
Knowledge to communicate with Publications personnel, Engineering personnel, Sales/marketing personnel, Manufacturing Shop Floor personnel, and the Customers
1. Minimum 5 years of experience and/or degree in Technical Communication, Engineering
2. Worked with CMS/CCMS system, 3D illustration tools (Adobe illustrator, Arbortext ISODraw) and desktop publishing software.
3. Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing the English language
4. Very good social skills.
5. Experience within mechanical/vehicle industry
6. Very good knowledge of reading drawings and schematics
Additional languages preferred
Experience from working in an international environment
Schema ST4, MFGPro, Movex, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Arbortext IsoDraw, FrameMaker, CAD software or other authoring tools
Associate's Degree or higher in related field and 5 years of experience.
1. Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
2. Attention to Detail - Job requires being detail oriented and thorough in completing work tasks.
3. Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
4. Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
5. Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
6. Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively in high stress situations.
7. Independence - Job requires working with little or no supervision
8. Tolerance – Job requires working with other cultures in an international environment.
9. Communication - Job requires training colleagues from time to time.